Hey! How are you doing? I hope you’re good. Today I wanted to share my TBR for the upcoming year with you. It’s a bit late, as I really took my time to decide what to put on it. I’m confident I chose the right books! Continue reading
Hey! It’s time for another descend into the TBR hole! We’re nearing the end of my TBR. There’s only 20 books I haven’t talked about! As always, I’m excited to write this post!
The meme was originally created by Lia @ Lost in a Story. This is how it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
My TBR now sits at 70 books. You can find my previous posts in this series here.