Today is my birthday! I’m now fifteen years old. To celebrate I’m doing this tag I found over at icebreaker694, the original creator. The tag is called the epic birthday blog tag and I’m excited to get started!
So I know my last post was also a tag, but I was to excited for this one to! It was created by Zuky@BookBum and Mandy@bookprincessreviews. I’ve been following Mandy for a while now and I must say her blog is awesome! Zuky’s blog is really cool too, so I recommend checking them both out!
- Mention where you saw the tag/thank whoever tagged you because that’s always good fun
- Tag Book Princess Reviews and Zuky with our posts so we can check out the wonderful Princess fun throughout the blog world
- Play a game of tag at the end!
Today I’m going to do the Rip it or Ship it book tag! This seems like a really fun tag, so although I wasn’t tagged, I’m doing it anyway! If you don’t know what this tag is, this is what you have to do:
- Choose a few books that you have read
- Write down a select few of the characters names from each book and place the names in a jar or bowl
- Randomly select two names and decide if you would rip or ship their relationship
I was tagged by Nadwa @painfullyfictional to do the Goodreads book tag. She has an amazing blog, so definitely go and check her out! I love Goodreads. It’s the perfect way to keep track of the books I’ve read and what I thought of them, the books I want to read, my yearly reading challenge and much more. I would love to be your friend! This is my profile.
A big thank you to both Nadwa @painfullyfictional and Mandy @bookprincessreviews for tagging me to do this fun tag! They both have amazing blogs I highly recommend checking out! I’ve been following both of them for a while now :)! To be honest I don’t really know a lot about Nintendo. I had a Nintendo DS when I was younger and I really liked it, but for the rest, I’m clueless. Nonetheless this seems like a fun tag, so let’s get started! Continue reading