Hi! How are you? Today I’m doing a fun challenge! I was tagged by Kay Wisteria over at Hammock of Books. (Thanks!) This’ll be fun, so let’s get into it!
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael
The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje. I haven’t read the book, but I have seen the movie. It was quite good!
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover
The Dutch version of The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli.
3. Name a book about a character called George
George by Alex Gino! That was an easy one!
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith
Uh…. I have no idea
5. Name a book set in Australia
Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley. I quite enjoyed this one! Would recommend.
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title
I can’t think of anything…
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title
The One by Kiera Cass. Another easy one 🙂
9. Name a book with an eponymous title
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. (I had to google what eponymous means tbh haha)
10. Name a book turned into a movie
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. I love both the book and the movie. The book’s better though 😉
- Kristi over at Confession of a YA reader
- Xandra over at Starry Sky Books
- Marta over at The Book Mermaid
- Jessica over at Jessica C Writes
- Meggan over at Between The Pages
- Rachael over at Bath and Books
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading! See you next time!
Help me improve Brilliantly Bookish by taking my survey! Thank you!