Hey everyone! How are you doing? Can you believe 2018 is almost over? I can’t, but it means it’s time to look back on my 2018 TBR and see how I did! I intentionally picked diverse books as it was something I wanted to focus on this year. In my original post I explain why, exactly, I picked these 12 books. Let me show you how I did!
Pretty good, huh? I’m really proud of myself! I read 10 of the 12 books, DNF’d one and didn’t read one. Overall, I’m very happy I picked these books to put on my TBR.
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren – 4/5 stars
- The Power by Naomi Alderman – 4/5 stars
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller – 4/5 stars
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker – 4/5 stars
- We, Two Boys by Aline Sax – I lost interest and decided against reading this.
- The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan – 3/5 stars
- Golden Boy by Abigail Tartellin – Here’s why I DNF’d this.
- Blue is the Warmest Colour by Julie Maroh – 5/5 stars
- More Than This by Patrick Ness – I’m currently reading this and I’m confident I’ll finish it by the end of the year.
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi – 4.5/ 5 stars
- George by Alex Gino – 4/5 stars
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah – 4/5 stars
Have you read any of these books? What did you think? Did you have a TBR of your own? How did you do?
That’s all for this wrap-up. I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! See you next time!
Help me improve Brilliantly Bookish by taking this survey! Thanks!