Hey everyone! How are you today? I hope you’re good! It has been raining non-stop here in Belgium: the perfect weather to stay inside and play a game! I also wanted to have fun with you, my readers, so I came up with a game to play here! Let’s get started!
How it works:
- I’ll give you a bad / vague / funny / short synopsis of a book.
- In the comments, you have to guess which books I was talking about.
- In the comments, you also leave one vague synopsis, so the game can continue on!
That’s it 🙂 I tried to choose from a variety of classics, adult literature and YA.
1. Two men are too proud for their own good. One man causes a plague that kills a lot of his men. The other stops fighting, which also results in his men dying. They both die in the end. Surprisingly, there’s no wooden horse.
2. The one where the author apologized for the cliffhanger and then ended the book in another one. Fans still love him though. He’s funny.
3. Girl looses foot while running away from a space queen. Prince develops a foot fetish later on. More shenanigans happen.
4. Neat freak is pressured into stealing and going away from home. There’s a dragon.
5. 5 criminals and a cinnamon roll plan a heist.
6. Moody teen complains a lot and walks through the city. There’s a red hat. (Tip: I strongly disliked this book.)
7. War. Girl steals books. Bombs. Death.
8. 4 boys befriend a girl. They go to a forest. Some wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
9. A boy visits some planets. People are strange, but he loves his rose.
10. A women tells her life story. Which of these seven men did she truly love? Plottwist!
Which books am I referring too?
Let me know what you think!
That’s all for today’s game. I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading. See you next time!