Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun to take the sorting hat quiz on Pottermore and see where I belong. That’s what we’re doing today. I have sorted myself a few times over the years and I have gotten Ravenclaw, Slytherin AND Hufflepuff as results. Let’s see what the Sorting Hat says!
Forest or river?
Ahhhh, I already don’t know. I love to walk in the forest, but I also love to swim. I think I’ll go for forest, though. There are a lot of rivers you can’t swim in.
Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you: love, glory, wisdom or power?
I don’t want love to be fake, so scratch that. I don’t particularly care about glory or power. Wisdom could be useful; I’ll go for that.
If you were attending Hogwarts, which pet would you take with you?
(I won’t list all the possibilities, because there are too many, but basically you can choose between different kinds of cats, owls or toads.)
Since I’m not an animal person, I would go for an owl. They’re useful as they bring you your mail. Barn owls are cute, so I’d go for one of those.
If you could have any power, which would you choose?
- The power to read minds (This could end up being hurtful.)
- The power of invisibility (useful, but mainly for pranks)
- The power of superhuman strength (useful, but I don’t feel the need)
- The power to speak to animals (I’m not an animal person.)
- The power to change the past (Maybe, but I haven’t made any HUGE mistakes that I’d change.)
- The power to change your appearance at will (I like this one. It could be fun, but also useful.)
A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch. Do you:
- Ask what makes them thinks so? (I wouldn’t know how to take the conversation further.)
- Agree, and ask whether they’d like a free sample of a jinx? (I don’t have the guts for this.)
- Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing? (I could pull this off.)
- Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor? (I think this is wrong and it doesn’t help those who actually struggle with mental health.)
Four goblets are placed before you. Which one would you choose to drink?
- The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds.
- The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.
- The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
- The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off fumes that make you see strange visions.
I don’t know why. It just attracts me the most.
Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
- Being ignored
None of these are fun, but I think I’d have the most difficulty with real hunger as it also drains your energy and physical abilities if you can’t eat.
Heads of tails?
I feel like this does fit. I value intelligence and creativity. I’m happy with where I ended up!
Did you expect this? What’s your Hogwarts house? Are we house buddies? Do want me to take the Patronus and Ilvermorny quizzes too?
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want me to take the Patronus and Ilvermony quizzes too. See you next time!