So, it happens to the best of us. You want to write a blog post, you open a new post on WordPress (or Bloglovin’, Tumblr, Blogger,…) and you just stare at the blank page. Zero inspiration. Believe me, I have been there. So what do you do?
So I know my last post was also a tag, but I was to excited for this one to! It was created by Zuky@BookBum and Mandy@bookprincessreviews. I’ve been following Mandy for a while now and I must say her blog is awesome! Zuky’s blog is really cool too, so I recommend checking them both out!
- Mention where you saw the tag/thank whoever tagged you because that’s always good fun
- Tag Book Princess Reviews and Zuky with our posts so we can check out the wonderful Princess fun throughout the blog world
- Play a game of tag at the end!
Today I’m going to do the Rip it or Ship it book tag! This seems like a really fun tag, so although I wasn’t tagged, I’m doing it anyway! If you don’t know what this tag is, this is what you have to do:
- Choose a few books that you have read
- Write down a select few of the characters names from each book and place the names in a jar or bowl
- Randomly select two names and decide if you would rip or ship their relationship
My birthday is on the 21st of May and I was thinking which books I wanted to ask as gifts when I came up with the idea to write this post! These are the top bookish things I would love to own. Continue reading