To start of this series I’m going to talk to you about something I really love doing and that is writing about what makes me happy. Writing about it makes me feel all warm inside and I highly recommend it!
The first time I did this I wrote down the big things like friends and family for example and after a little while I was stuck and I didn’t know what to write anymore. So I started thinking of the small everyday things that makes me happy. To give you some more context, I’ll make a list to make what I’m saying more clear.
Things I Love
- writing and reading real letters to and from my friends
- reading an awesome book
- sitting in the sun and drinking a cup of tea in the morning
- laughing so hard it hurts, but still not being able to stop
- having long deep chats with close friends
- being with my close family
- reading nice comments
- giving compliments
- going to the library, browsing the books, sitting in a quiet corner and reading
- naturelly waking up early
- Greek class in school
- making and being proud of my own art
- hanging out with friends
- wearing something new
- being super productive
- crossing the last thing off of my to-do list
- the sunlight that shines in my room every morning
- a new favourite book
So what are you waiting for? Grab a pen and some paper, open a new note on your phone or wherever you want to write this list and just get started! I guarantee it will make you happy.
Before I go, I want to give credit to someone. A few days ago I read this post by Tiana@The Book Raven. It made me think about all the things that make me happy and that inspired me to start this series!
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my post and I sincerely hope you give this a go. See you next time!