I was nominated by the lovely Joanne over at In Case Of Bookishness for the Liebster Award. Thank you!
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you think deserve it. (That’s a lot, I probably wont tag eleven fellow bloggers. Not because they don’t deserve it, but because almost everyone has done this by now.)
- Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Give your eleven questions to the nominees.
What’s up with eleven? It’s such a random number. Does anyone know? Anyway, I’m excited to do this, so let’s get started!
- My favourite tea is green tea with a hint of lemon.
- I have visited 17 countries. Not bad for a fourteen year old, he?
- I’m learning 4 languages other than my mother tongue. These languages are French, English, Ancient Greek and Latin.
- I have an older brother Michiel (Michael in English.) He’s 17.
- I lived in Raleigh, North Carolina when I was younger. I was born in Belgium and now I live here again.
- I looooooooooooove chocolate! I think my Belgian background does contribute to this.
It’s very likely you’ll find me like this.
- I like to watch II SUPERWOMAN II’s videos on YouTube.
- I love Christmas, decorating the tree, drinking hot drinks, being with family, giving presents, not going to school,… I love it.
- My birthday is on the 21st of May.
- I have two horoscopes. Twins and Taurus. Why? I was born at noon on the day it switches. There’s some discussion on what horoscope I have so I just consider myself both.
- And last, but not least, my favourite colour is navy blue.
These are the questions I was asked and my answers.
- Book you wish had never been written?
The 100 by Kass Morgan. I was so dissapointed by this book. It has such a promising synopsis, but it’s just a love story. I don’t have anything against Romance, I really like it, but this book was supposed to be a cool sci-fi story.
- One character you wish was your best friend?
Annabeth Chase. She so brave and intelligent and I would love to be friends with her.
- If you could pick one place in the world to spend the rest of your life, where would it be?
I don’t really have a certain place in mind, but I would want to live close to a city.
- What one thing would you save from a fire?
As cliché as it is, I would save my family. But if you don’t consider that a thing, I would probably chose my phone or my favourite books.
- One thing you’re obsessed with and just can’t get enough of? It might be something you collect, like candles or mugs.
Books and bookmarks. However, I do have self control and I don’t buy everything I see.
- Favourite book you read this year?
This is a hard one. I can’t choose just one book. I would probably say I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson or Red queen by Victoria Aveyard.
- Most anticipated release of next year?
Magnus Chase and the gods of Asgard; The hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan. I know, I know, this book is already out, but I’m waiting on the Dutch translation. I’ ve read all of Rick’s books in Dutch and I want to continue this way.
- If you could recommend one book to anyone, what would it be and why?
The hunger games by Suzanne Collins. This book introduced me to YA. It’s very fast-paced and I think even non-readers can enjoy it.
- Summer or Winter?
Summer, definitely Summer. I love the warm weather.
- An author you wish would write more?
I can’t get enough of Rick Riordan’s books. Lucky for me, he keeps writing new ones.
- Favourite part of Christmas? Because I’m excited already…
I love wrapping beautiful presents and then giving them away to loved ones. I love the look on their faces when they open and love them.
Apologies if you’ve already done the tag, but feel free to do it again if you want.
These are the questions I came up with. Hope you like ’em!
- Who is your favourite youtuber?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What are your favourite bookstagram accounts?
- Have you tried REAL Belgian chocolate?
- What is your Hogwarts house? Are you proud of it?
- What are some of your favourite quotes?
- Do you have a favourite bookmark?
- Unpopular opinion on a book?
- Hardcover or paperback?
- Which country most fascinates you?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
I hope you enjoy answering these questions! Good Luck!